If you have a low JAMB score, you don’t need to panic as there are many alternatives for you to gaining admission into any Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
In this article, we will be showing the List Of Federal, and State Universities that accept Low JAMB Score for admission.
Having a low JAMB score, the chances is too slim for you to gaining admission into Competitive Universities. You need to do a change of institution into Low Competitive Universities to be on the safer side.
We have provided you the list of Federal and State Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score For Admission.
Table Of Contents
Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score For Admission
Federal Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score For Admission
- Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE)
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK)
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)
- Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE)
- Federal University Of Lokoja (FULOKOJA)
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB)
- University Of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
- Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA)
- Federal University Dutse (FUDUTSE)
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike
- Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State.
State Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score For Admission
- Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA)
- Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
- Abia State University (ABSU)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)
- Kwara State University (KWASU)
- Lagos State University Of Science And Technology (LASUSTECH)
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology Aliero
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU)
- Ebonyi State University
- Edo State University.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
If you have any question to ask us, kindly scroll down and make use of the below comment section.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.