Griffith University, Australia is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2021
Host Institution(s): Griffith University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study: Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
• Be a citizen of any other country outside Australia or New Zealand.
• Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
• Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
• Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
• Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2021.
How to Apply
Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (December 3rd). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
A University panel will review your application.
We will let you know the outcome of your application.
For more information, visit the Official Scholarship Website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship