Are you an Aspirant of The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) and you are interested in knowing “How To Calculate OOU POST UTME Aggregate Score”?.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as we will be showing you detailed steps and procedures on how you can calculate The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Aggregate Score.
We strongly recommend all Aspirants of The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) to read this information in full and pass it to other aspirants. It is important for you to know how OOU Post UTME Aggregate Score is being calculated.
We have got you covered in this post as we will be giving detailed steps on how you can calculate OOU POST UTME Aggregate Score.
Table Of Contents
What Is POST UTME ?
POST UTME simply means Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. It is an examination being conducted by various schools every year after all candidates seeking admission have sat for The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
What Is OOU POST UTME ?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) POST UTME is an examination all candidates seeking admission into OOU must write or partake in before such candidate will be eligible to be considered for admission into The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU).
What Is OOU POST UTME Aggregate Score ?
OOU POST UTME Aggregate Score is a score or points which can be calculated by adding your JAMB percentage score with your POST UTME score.
OOU POST UTME Grading System
- OOU POST UTME=50%
How To Calculate OOU POST UTME Aggregate Score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide your POST UTME score by 2
- Add up the result.
- JAMB Percentage Score: assuming MYSCHOOLPLUG had 280 in JAMB, MYSCHOOLPLUG’s JAMB percentage score would be 280/8=35%
- POST UTME Score Percentage: Assuming MYSCHOOLPLUG scored 45 in OOU POST UTME, MYSCHOOLPLUG’s OOU POST UTME Percentage score would be 45%
- Add Up The Result: To Calculate MYSCHOOLPLUG’s OOU POST UTME Total Aggregate Score, it would be calculated as JAMB Percentage Score Plus OOU POST UTME Percentage score. e.g 35%+45%=80%
That is how you can calculate The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) POST UTME Aggregate Score. We believe you got value in this post?.
MYSCHOOLPLUG TEAM believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.