Are you interested in knowing how to calculate The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME Aggregate Score?, How does OAU calculate their Aggregate Score, how OAU calculate their Post UTME Aggregate Score?, If yes this post is for you.
It is is very important for you to know how the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) calculate their Post UTME Aggregate Score.
In this article, I will be showing you detailed steps on How To Calculate OAU POST UTME Aggregate Score.
Table Of Contents
What is OAU POST UTME Aggregate Score ?
OAU Post UTME Aggregate Score is calculated by the combination of your Olevel Result percentage, JAMB percentage and your Post UTME score percentage.
Since you now know what OAU Post UTME Aggregate Score means, it is important for you to know that OAU POST UTME Aggregate Score can be calculated using three major things namely; your JAMB score, Your Olevel Results, and your Post UTME score.
It is also important for you to know that the above mentioned criteria are to be divided by certain marks which would be discussed in this post.
OAU Post UTME Grading System
- POST UTME 40%
- UTME 50%
- Olevel 10%
- The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME contains 40 solid questions in accordance to your subject combination including aptitude test and each question carry’s 1mark each.
- Your JAMB score divided by 8 will give you your UTME percentage
- To calculate your Olevel Result percentage, you will have to sum up 5 subjects relating to your field of study and divide the result by 5
OAU Olevel Result Grading System
How To Calculate OAU POST UTME Aggregate Score
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Add up your Olevel grades and divide it by 5
- Add up your Post UTME score
- Add all of the above together
- Assuming MYSCHOOLPLUG had 270 in UTME it will be graded as 270/8=33.75%
- Add up all the grades of the five core subject relating to your field and divide it by 5. e.g MYSCHOOLPLUG had 5 A1s in his core subjects it will be calculated as 10+10+10+10+10=50/5=10%
- In conclusion, add what you score in your Post UTME with your JAMB% and Olevel% altogether. For instance, MYSCHOOLPLUG scored 30 out of 40 questions in OAU POST UTME that’s 30%. Your total OAU Post UTME Aggregate Score would be JAMB%+UTME%+OLEVEL%=TOTAL. Using the Above results, MYSCHOOLPLUG total aggregate is 33.75+10+30=73.75%