Great offer! Berea College is delighted to offer the 2023 Berea College Scholarship Grant for International Students in the USA.
This scholarship grant is open to all outstanding international applicants who wish to commence an undergraduate degree study at the University for the 2023/24 academic session.
Berea College Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake undergraduate studies at Berea College USA for the academic year 2022. Berea College Scholarship will provide 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
Berea College is One of the best American universities which offers 100% fully funded scholarships to international students, Berea college has an open application for international candidates seeking to pursue an educational career at the institution for the coming academic year.
Berea College has a long history of welcoming students of all nationalities, religious faiths, races, and ethnicities. Admission to Berea College is fully competitive, and you must meet certain requirements to be considered.
Table Of Contents
- Computer Science
- Click here for more
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- In subsequent years, international students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. The College does provide summer jobs to international students so that they may meet this obligation.
- Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm their enrollment. This deposit can be used by international students for certain expenses during their four years of enrollment. For students who are unable to pay all or a portion of the deposit, additional financial aid is available.
- All international students are provided with a paid, on-campus job through the College’s Work Program throughout the academic year. Students may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year) to cover personal expenses.
To qualify for Berea College Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.