Are you an Aspirant of The Federal Polytechnic Auchi?, And you want to know if Auchi Polytechnic POST UTME Form is Out for the 2022/2023 academic session?, Auchi Poly POST UTME Form 2022/2023.
If you answered yes, this post is extremely for you as we will be giving you detailed information on everything you need to know about Auchi Polytechnic POST UTME Form and how to apply.
Table Of Contents
Is Auchi Polytechnic POST UTME Form Out For 2022/2023?
Yes! The Federal Polytechnic Auchi POST UTME Form is officially out for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Federal Polytechnic Auchi POST UTME Form is now available online via https://auchipoly.edu.ng for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
Auchi Poly POST UTME Form 2022/2023
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Auchi Polytechnic for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates, who have chosen Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, as First Choice and Second Choice Polytechnic for the 2022/2023 admission, that the Admission Screening Exercise will be conducted online from Monday, 7th to Friday, 11th November, 2022.
|Name Of Institution||Federal Polytechnic Auchi (AUCHI POLY)|
|Cut Off Mark||120|
How To Apply For Auchi Poly POST UTME Form 2022/2023
- Visit Auchi Polytechnic website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng and navigate to ADMISSIONS on the menu and click on APPLY NOW.
- At the application page, click on “Admission 2022/2023 (ND) Online screening” to initiate the application process.
- Sign in as applicant with your JAMB Registration number as username to complete the Application Request Form
- Click on ‘Print Remita Invoice’ when prompted and log out.
- Proceed to the bank to pay the application fee of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only.
- After payment, return to the School portal and Sign in again with your JAMB Registration number as username,
- Click on submit when you are sure all information provided is correct.
- Print the Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip for your reference.
- Applicants must not be less than 16 years of age
- Applicants must have a minimum mark of 120 and above in UTME
- Only applicants who chooses The Auchi Polytechnic as first and second choice are eligible to apply
Can I Buy Auchi Poly POST UTME Form If I Didn’t Score Up To 120?
No! You cannot acquire The Federal Polytechnic Auchi POST UTME Form if you didn’t score up to 120.
For you to be eligible, you must have a minimum mark of 120 and above in JAMB.
How To Avoid Mistakes During Auchi Poly POST UTME Form 2022/2023
- Go to any nearby CBT Centre or computer centre with solid reputation
- Ensure there is availability of network or strong data connection
- Proceed to https://auchipoly.edu.ng and continue your registration
- use a valid mail and phone number
- Fill in all your details carefully
- Choose your proposed course of study
- Cross check all the details you provided once again if there is no error
- Submit your application
- Take a screenshot or a pdf file of your application slip
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally, and not by proxy, fill in correct information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- Any false information you provide in the process of this online screening will invalidate your application.
- The passport photograph uploaded from JAMB will remain valid throughout your studies in Auchi Polytechnic, if admitted.
We believe that this content is more important to you and others. Kindly support the uploading team by sharing this post using the below share buttons.
Thanks for reading this article!!!.